Legal Question in Military Law in Pennsylvania

obtaining a copy of a DD214

I have seperated from the US Navy and need a copy of my discharge. It is called a DD-214.

Asked on 6/12/09, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Diefenderfer CGA Law Firm

Re: obtaining a copy of a DD214

Follow the process located here:

Read more
Answered on 6/12/09, 12:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania