Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

my 16 year old was hit by a car while riding his bike on the shoulder of the road. he has to go to physical therapy for his back neck and knee. should I get a lawyer or wait to see what there insurance company sais? also they want to speak to him and he is under 18 do I have to let them?

Asked on 7/24/14, 6:49 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Tyler Therriault Donaghue & Labrum, LLP

You should contact an attorney immediately.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/14, 6:53 am
Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call me for a free consultation. 267-210-8752

Read more
Answered on 7/24/14, 7:13 am
Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

Do yourself a favor and speak with an attorney about this matter. Feel free to call.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/14, 10:26 am
Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr.

Have an attorney deal with the insurance company. And after the attorney speaks with your son, he/she can determine the best course of action with regard to your son talking with the insurance company.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/14, 3:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania