Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

While eating at a restaurant I injested some glass and scratched my throat. I also had glass in my mouth. I filled out an incident report because that was advised from the restaurant in case I had to go to the hospital. I went to the doctors Becasue that is what they wanted me to do. They wanted to make sure nothing got ripped or anything. I turned in all my letters from the doctors and my bills and now they are saying the restaurant is not liable for anything. I want to know what I should do? I now have medical bills because I swallowed glass at their restaurant

Asked on 1/24/17, 3:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason A. Richman Jason A. Richman, Esq.

Get all of the paperwork together again, or the copies that you saved, send them one more time to the restaurant via certified mail, return receipt requested. In your enclosed letter tell them that you are re sending all of this material "in the interest of creating a formal record of its submission to them", and give them a time frame within which to reimburse the actual amount of the charges to you. You might also mention that you are creating this record in part because of information that you found on the state or local department of health website.

Good luck,

Jason A. Richman, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/17, 4:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania