Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

Hello I was in the Hospital for surgery while giving me Blood the missed the vein and they inflated my arm so they sliced my arm to empty it now I have a scar the length

of my for arm who can I sew my lawyer is saying the Hospital only ? what is my rights

because I want to sew the doctor as well and he tells me my for arm is worth !00,000.

and I would receive only 25,000 of it yes it is a lot especially when you live on SSID


Asked on 7/28/16, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Kenny Thomas D. Kenny, Esquire

You typically sue the Doctor as well as Hospital but speak to your lawyer since you already have one.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/16, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania