Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

I was at lowes and over 200bs of snow fell on me from about 20ft I am 50 and have prior back and neck problems and I have pain in my neck and right arm now. This just happened what should I do. If this happen to a small child they might have been killed.

Asked on 10/30/11, 11:37 am

5 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Senker Senker Law Office

1. Report the injury to Lowes. 2. Go to the emergency room. 3. Call me in the morning

Richard Senker 610 279 1600

Read more
Answered on 10/30/11, 11:43 am
Joel Kofsky The Law Offices of Joel J. Kofsky

Please seek medical attention as soon as possible. After your health has been addressed, please feel free to contact me this weekend at 215 735 4800. I would invite you to visit a small "microsite" as we have dealt with Lowe's so often it was necessary:

I hope you are feeling better and would like an opportunity to discuss this with you at your earliest convenience.


Joel Kofsky

Read more
Answered on 10/30/11, 12:40 pm

You have the right to go after Lowes for you pain and suffering. Call a Board Certified Attorney and ask questions. Dont let them get away with this.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/11, 12:59 pm
Paul Stacom Law Offices of Paul J. Stacom

Put Lowes on notice of your accident and see if they will provide copy of incident report. See immediate medical attention from emergency room and make appointment with family doctor if have one. Do not speak to anyone from the store or their insurance company after you reported it. I offer free consultations at 6 convenient office locations, between Philadelphia and in the suburban counties. Please call or e-mail me for an appointment.

I can be reached on my cell at 267 496 0358.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/11, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania