Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

I Slip and Fell inside Walmart 2007 had Headache and arm spazams before leaving store being a Cancer Patient since 2005 I already had pain medication. Notice My knee swellon, Headaches and back pain Seen Dr Got Test Have H Disk in Upper & Lower Back got the medical bills paid my insurance paid but I was told I could file something with the court to keep it open until my medical treatment is complete.Still Seeing Dr's Needle injections in lumber spine 8/31/09 still but no lawyer in chester county pa 2 yrs will be 9/14/09 Can Anyone Help Me Chester County...I can give more info later

Asked on 8/29/09, 12:45 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Paul Stacom Law Office of Paul J. Stacom

I would need more information before deciding whether filing suit is appropriate in your case. Please contact me immediatley to set up an appointment. I have several office locations, including King of Prussia and Exton.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/09, 8:02 am

Daniel Cevallos Cevallos & Wong, LLP

It depends when you fell in 2007--you may be out of time if it's over two years. Please contact our offices to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/09, 8:37 am
Richard Teitell Richard K. Teitell, Esquire, P.C.

Your deadline to file a formal lawsuit with the court is 2 years from the date of the incident, which is 9/14/09 according to your posting. If a lawsuit is not filed in the court by that date you will not be able to proceed on your case. A lawyer can file a Summons (which is an easy way to start a lawsuit) which will protect you. You don't have to wait until your medical treatment is over to proceed on your case- in fact it is a mistake to wait. You need to contact an experienced injury attorney NOW. Contact me immediately if you want to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/09, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania