Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

Can you sue a parent for abuse and childhood neglect ?

Asked on 2/21/13, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

Response by Attorney Michael Kotik.

It would depend on what actually happened. Usually, the police get involved and the matter is escalated to a criminal case.

Michael Kotik, Esq.

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

267-265-4553 (Direct 24/7 Line)

[email protected] (Direct Email)

Read more
Answered on 2/24/13, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania