Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

Hello my name is Tee and I fell on the train tracks hit my head. I have a knot on my forehead and a black eye and hurt my hand bracing my fall. What happened is I was on the last train leaving 30th street station in Philly pa I got on wrong train going to chestnut hill west. I supposed get on train going to Trenton. I asked the conductor how will I get back to30th street station in Philly pa since this was the last train going to the yard for parking. He gave me another ticket and dropped me off at a non-designated location on train tracks in north Philly at around 12:40am . That's where I fell and he told me this wasn't a stop but he wanted me to catch/ the train going to 30th street station . So can I get a lawyer and sue for getting hurt?

Asked on 10/24/14, 2:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call me for a free consultation. I need more information to see if you have a case.


Read more
Answered on 10/24/14, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania