Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

I bought a property with my ex-partner. Deed is in both of our names, mortgage is in my name only. Can she force me to sell the house?

Asked on 7/19/13, 8:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

She can force you to pay her for her equity.

For a consult contact my Upper Darby office.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania