Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

My mother and father have home by entiries with me joint tenant with rights of survivorship. father died mother now put her share into grand daughters name mother just died can grand daughter get her share. or do I still have soul survivorship of land .was changed without my knowledge.

Asked on 6/18/13, 4:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

Sure hope a lawyer was involved in this. If mother transferred her share than you are likely tenant in common with granddaughter. Let a lawyer read the last 2 or 3 deeds so that they can advise you of your ownership status if any.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 2:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania