Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

If my parents wanted to turn their house over to me, what would they need to do?

Asked on 10/06/13, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Deed the house to you and you would record that deed at the recorder of deeds. Though there are tax consequences you should look into.


Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 3:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania