Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

if i didnt paymorgage in 5 months due to money problems what can my home owner which i pay morgage to, what can he do?

Asked on 6/19/13, 8:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Depends on what the mortgage says. The usual remedy is foreclose.


Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania