Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

I purchased a trailer with my girlfriend about 2 months ago ( I paid for it with my credit card) but both our names are on the title to the trailer. She informed me about a week ago that she wants to end the relationship. She does not want to move out of the trailer, sell the trailer, nor does she want to sign off that she will pay me to buy my half out. She does not have a job and has 3 children to take care of. Please advise as to what legal action(s) if any I can take against her? Thanks.

Asked on 12/05/09, 10:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Technically a trailer is a Motor Vehicle. The title is issued through PennDOT. You could file an action to quiet title though not the standard one as that is for real estate. Check the PennDOT site. Once that is done then you could file for an eviction though its not going to be pretty.


Read more
Answered on 12/11/09, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania