Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

real estate

my home is in my name only. I'm 81. Two of my children live with me. What happens to the house when I die? Can my children keep it?

Asked on 8/17/07, 6:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

Re: real estate

You should have a will. If you do you can leave it to them by will. If you have no current spouse or other children the house and your assets would pass by itestacy succession which may be the two children you live with. You should contact an atttorney. I would be happy to help you if you desire to call for a consultation

Read more
Answered on 8/22/07, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania