Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

In the state of Pennsylvania, if a property is jointly owned by a married couple, can one of them sign their half over to their parents?

Asked on 8/24/13, 5:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

A married person in Pennsylvania does not necessarily own half so they can only transfer their interest.

I have an Upper Darby office if you desire a consult.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania