Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Pennsylvania

My 18 yr old daughter who is away at college rec'd a phone call with a blocked number. Caller identified himself as a state trooper, told her to brace herself and then proceeded to falsely tell her that her home had been destroyed and her family had perished in the process. She called us hysterically at 2am, was much relieved to know we were still alive. She filed an incident with campus police... We'd love to see the perpetrator of this harasssing crime get punished. What must we do?

Asked on 9/23/12, 3:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

You should contact the local police.

Response by Michael Kotik Attorney At Law

Read more
Answered on 9/23/12, 8:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania