Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Pennsylvania

Does my daughter have any recourse. 20 some years ago my sisters ex molested my daughters. He served time. Now all of a sudden, he has begun showing up at her work (my neice works with her) and family gatherings. My sister and her kids know the facts but refuse to believe us even tho he spent jail time admtting guilt. His presence is making her leave work and family and making her physically ill and suicidal. Is there any thing she can do to keep him at a distance. Not even sure what type of law this would come under

Asked on 8/15/12, 4:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

CHARLES WEINER Law Office of Charles Weiner

There may be several strategies that may be implemented at work and in the community; however, a greater development of facts and an understanding of the situation is necessary. Inasmuch as this involves a highly personal issue this is not a forum to raise these issues. Rather, a private discussion between you, your daughter and an attorney is necessary. Feel free to contact my office if you wish to discuss this further.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/12, 6:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania