Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

how can I contest a will

Asked on 4/10/18, 5:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

First a will has to be filled for probate. Next you have too petition Orphans Court challenging the will.

Why would you challenge thew will?


Read more
Answered on 4/10/18, 6:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania