Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

My father is a widower and there is only myself and my brother. My father does not have a will, but has no assets, except life insurance which already has beneficiaries assigned. He would like me to act as executor and be sure any debt is paid and pay for his final expenses and split anything left with my brother. Does he need something assigning me executor?

Asked on 6/08/17, 12:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

The Will would name you as Executor. I'm not aware of any other document that would allow you to be Executor. So, he's going to need a basic Will.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/17, 12:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania