Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

how do i get a short certificate for my son who passed away in a car accident i need a short certificate to give to the lawyer who is in charge of the insurance and all

Asked on 11/14/18, 5:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

And the lawyer either won't do it for you?


Read more
Answered on 11/15/18, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania