Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

I have a sibling that is the executer of my mothers estate. He is not providing us with a copy of the will nor letting us know why it is taking so long to probate the will. What can we do and how can we have him removed as executer?

Asked on 4/27/17, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

The only real answer here is to go see an estate attorney. You can't ask this sort of question on an online chat room, it much too detailed.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/17, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania