Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

If I am loosing my hearing due to my job and need hearing aids... Can workman's comp pay for any of this. Company does provide hearing protection and hearing tests every year. Those tests prove my hearing loss even though I do wear the company provided hearing protection.

Asked on 5/08/14, 1:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Senker Senker Law Office

Hearing loss is compensable in PA. BUT, you should hire an EXPERIENCED work comp atty b/c there are some "tricks" yo have to know to win those cases. Call me if you want some recommendations of experienced comp attys in your area.

Richard Senker 610 279 1600

Read more
Answered on 5/08/14, 3:18 am
Richard Teitell Richard K. Teitell, Esquire, P.C.

The previous answer you received is correct. You can receive hearing loss workers comp (WC) benefits. BUT you need a WC lawyer experienced in hearing loss claims. Feel free to contact me for recommendations near where you live. Most lawyers do not charge you an attorney fee unless your claim is successful.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/14, 7:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania