Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

I have a shoulder injury had surgery. My doctor said to go back to work but I still have pain. Shouldn't my co reimburse me for pain and suffering

Asked on 8/13/14, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Senker Senker Law Office

No. Work comp only pays for wage loss and medical treatment. It's confusing. Please feel free to call to discuss.

Richard Senker

610 279 1600

Read more
Answered on 8/14/14, 3:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania