Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

If you are a work at home employee of a company in a different state and you have a workman's comp claim, is it through your state or the employer's?

Asked on 2/06/12, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Howard Rovner Howard Rovner Esq. - Call: 215 820 9149

Good question.

Please give me a call at 215 820 9149. I specialize in workers compensation cases in the state of PA.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/12, 2:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania