Legal Question in Criminal Law in Puerto Rico

Could either buy a gun and keep in your house or take in your car locked in the trunk while you to a going shooting range?

Asked on 12/30/11, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luis Antonio Marrero Aviles Luis Antonio Marrero Aviles

Puerto Rico, are diffrent from the 50 states, because you need a Firearm License to buy or transport a gun. As soon as you get your Firearm License, you can have your gun loaded in your house or bussiness and you can transport unloaded closed in a box in your trunk of your car from your house to firearm range.

As soon as you get your Firearme license you can go to the court in the bear arms procedure to ask for your concealed weapon carry permit.

Reemember this answer does not sustitute consult with an attorney. If you need anythin else, please contact us (939) 717-9494

Read more
Answered on 1/03/12, 5:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Puerto Rico