Legal Question in Criminal Law in Puerto Rico

control substance

on the way to work my freind ask me to stop by his freins house to pick up some money some owed him , it was in the way home frome work , anyway we went and half way home the police pulled us over and started to check us and tould me were is it or i arest you i dint now what ,talking about but when cheked my freind , he had a 10 bag of mariguana we got arested . what should i do

Asked on 7/07/07, 7:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Julio C. Alejandro Julio C. Alejandro Serrano Attorney at Law

Re: control substance

You should hire an attorney and stop broadcasting messages in the internet.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/07, 11:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Puerto Rico