Legal Question in Family Law in Puerto Rico

child support:separate economic regime

Thanks for the quick reply. Of course he has to continue paying his child support. So he can leave PR, marry and live in another country, and pay through his bank account or whatever, right?

And, what is 'separate economic regime' like? How does the procedure go?

Asked on 12/17/08, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Julio C. Alejandro Julio C. Alejandro Serrano Attorney at Law

Re: child support:separate economic regime

These other questions are very specific to the situation. I suggest you contact an attorney that assists you on setting up these matters.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/08, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Puerto Rico