Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Puerto Rico

how it is constitute an easment for a wright of pass.

Asked on 2/06/10, 2:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luis Antonio Marrero Aviles Luis Antonio Marrero Aviles

To constitute an eastment, first you have to define where is the less expensive way to entrance the property. Once you have establish that the eastment is the less expensive way to entrance, it have to be recognize in the notarial deed.

Although you can have a pass way that had being used for a long time, in that case, you have to present the case at court, so the judge order the recognition at the notarial deed.

This answer is for the question only and with the little information that the question has. Our answer are not intend to substitute the legal counseling of an attorney or sugest any course of action.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/10, 6:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Puerto Rico