Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Rhode Island

Contempt order

Contempt issued by jd gave me 10 days to respond, check sent in 5 days , letter sent to wrong address, missed court date because i never received mail. Please help- sherriffs are looking for me. I need immediate help!!!! This is illegal . How can i be in court when address was wrong, payment was made on time and he went to court in the interim/ please call me

Asked on 3/30/09, 1:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules D'Alessandro D'Alessandro & Wright

Re: Contempt order

We can help you out here. I cannot call you because there is no telephone number in you message.

Please feel free to contact me Jules J. D'Alessandro directly.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/09, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Rhode Island