Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Rhode Island

Do I need a legal form to respond to a civil summons complaint

Asked on 2/21/11, 9:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Lancia Attorney Paul Lancia

No, you need to file your answer to the complaint usually within 20 days, so don't be late.

If you need assistance, call me.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/11, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Rhode Island