Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Rhode Island

My daughter was engaged to be married, the boy had a leased vehicle, my daughters car was run down, they decided to trade in her car and buy her a new one. They got a loan and bought her a new car, she used her car as a trade in, his name is first on the loan but the car is registered in her name. She has made every payment. The ran into a bad time, both car were behind in payments. He voluntarily repossessed his car and bought another car. They broke up and went there separate ways, now, his car needs replacing and can’t get a new loan because his bad credit and the loan he co-signed. He wants to take the car from her, what can we do?

Asked on 11/03/17, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert S. Bruzzi Law Offices of Robert S. Bruzzi

Additional information is needed before answering your question. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/03/17, 4:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Rhode Island