Legal Question in Immigration Law in Rhode Island

I came when i was 7 years old, I am 16 years old right now. I was wondering if i there any possible way I can get a social security number by getting adopted by my brother's wife. My mom lives with me and she agrees to adopt me. My brother's wife is an American Citizenship. If is too late is there any possible way?

Asked on 3/02/11, 7:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

It is possible but you have to move fast as the adoption must take place before you are 17 years old. For a free consultation, please contact my office at 1-800-408-5818.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/11, 7:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Rhode Island