Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Rhode Island

Can i sue my previous landlord cause I now suffer from seizures due to the apartment I was living in?

Asked on 3/12/13, 8:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Whaley Whaley, Bowie & Bagley LLC

This question is far too vague to answer in this forum. If you believe you have a real case, you need to speak with an attorney and explain the entire situation in detail, especially what you believe to be the cause of your medical condition. Feel free to contact my office if you'd like. I wish you the best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 12:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Rhode Island