Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Rhode Island

How do I protect my home from nursing home costs in Rhode Island?

Asked on 2/23/18, 10:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Staff General Counsel LawyersCollaborative

You see an experienced elder-care attorney to prepare an estate plan for you geared toward doing just that.

Good luck,


Read more
Answered on 2/23/18, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Rhode Island