Legal Question in Traffic Law in Rhode Island

driving offence

was on a business trip in r.i. and was stop and was told my liscence was suspended and given a day to return to court i am unable to make it back to r.i can an attorney from my area n.c. handle this case?

Asked on 1/28/08, 1:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.

Re: driving offence

You need an attorney in Rhode Island.

- Jeff

Read more
Answered on 1/28/08, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Rhode Island