Legal Question in Tax Law in Russian Federation

foreign real estate inheritance


I am legal permanent resident. If I will inherited a real estate (an apartment) in Russia,

should I pay some kind of tax here in the US? May I deduct any tax paid in Russia from a possible inheritance tax in the US?

Asked on 4/26/09, 11:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Moler Law Offices of Andrew C. Moler, P.A.

Re: foreign real estate inheritance

This is complicated US tax question. It cannot be answered over the Internet. I am a tax lawyer. If you wish more information, please contact my office in Orlando.



Read more
Answered on 4/28/09, 9:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

    A PHP Error was encountered

    Severity: Warning

    Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

    Filename: views/new_publicquestionview.php

    Line Number: 164

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Russian Federation