Legal Question in Consumer Law in South Carolina

I feel like I have been scanned by car title loan company..what can I do

Asked on 5/14/12, 5:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Evan Guthrie Evan Guthrie Law Firm

Contact a consumer law attorney for help

Evan Guthrie Law Firm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of South Carolina. The Evan Guthrie Law Firm practices in the areas of estate planning probate wills living trust special needs trusts personal injury accident and divorce and family law and entertainment law. For further information visit his website at . Follow on Twitter!/ekglaw Like on Facebook . Avvo LinkedIn Google + Evan Guthrie Law Firm 164 Market Street Suite 362 Charleston SC 29401 843-926-3813

Read more
Answered on 7/03/12, 8:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in South Carolina