Legal Question in Criminal Law in South Carolina

Do I have a lawsuit against the state if a judge sentanced me under false guidelines

Asked on 10/23/13, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.


Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 10:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in South Carolina