Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

Can childs mother keep my fiance away from our child?

Asked on 9/25/13, 8:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

Maybe. Is there a court order? What does it say?

Read more
Answered on 9/28/13, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina