Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

My husband and I are separated. I gave birth to a son before my husband was married he is not his birth father. My son has always called my husband daddy and doesn't know anyone else. Does my son have any legal right for his step father to provide visitation? My son is 11 and my husband has been his father for 10 years

Asked on 7/06/13, 4:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

Possibly and maybe even child support. I suggest that you find a local attorney and discuss the details.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina