Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

if my ex lives in utah and i live in south carolina he has her for six months i have six months with a custody agreement he has to return her back to me in six months right?

Asked on 7/07/13, 1:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

Yes, unless he obtained a court order that says otherwise.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 1:13 pm

Ben Stevens The Stevens Firm, P.A. Family Law Center

These are complex issues, and it is important that they be handled correctly. Therefore, it is important that you consult an experienced family law attorney to find out what options are available to you based on the facts of your particular case.

If you need more information, you can visit my family law blog ( or our website ( I wish you the best of luck.

Ben Stevens

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 5:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina