Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

In SC can a person be brought to court for property after a divorce and property distribution is final?

Asked on 3/25/14, 3:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Smith Smith Law Group, LLC

Short answer: No. If the property was divided up and addressed in the divorce decree then it is final.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/14, 7:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina