Legal Question in Civil Litigation in South Carolina

I was defrauded out of my mobile when and person I trusted for 18 years ask me to sign over the title for her to get the utilities put in her name. we had agreed at an owner financing deal where she would then put a lien on the mobile home for the amount owed me. She never did...she defrauded me out of the title and three months worth of utilities. When i began trying hard to collect from her she signed the title over to a friend. Knowing I was pursuit claim and delivery via the local court. now they have my mobile home and have skirted the law...she said if she cant be served she cant be liable...can some one help me? I am in Georgetown county SC...and I will hire you to help me prosecute for fraud, get judgement of fraudulent conveyance of title to avoid my claim ..Robin

Asked on 2/06/13, 4:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

She is wrong about not being sued if not personally being served. If necessary a person can be served with a Legal Notice in a newspaper. You are welcome to call. Robert j. Johnston. ------------ 843-946-0099 -- Surfside Beach, SC

Read more
Answered on 2/07/13, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in South Carolina