Legal Question in Personal Injury in South Carolina

My adult married daughter was killed in auto accident, what rights to I have with wrongful death settlement and visitions to her minor sons

Asked on 11/15/12, 6:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

First off, I'd like to offer my condolences for you and your family.

As to your question, you may have quite a few rights. I need more information about your family and some other things. I have handled these cases numerous times for 18 years. Every legal situation is different and I'd like to ask you some questions so I can advise you on exactly where you stand, what rights you have per your question, and tell you how to proceed with all of this.

My direct personal email is LawyerSC @ aol . com (you need to remove the spaces). You can also call me at 843-946-0099.

Robert J. Johnston

Read more
Answered on 11/15/12, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in South Carolina