Legal Question in Real Estate Law in South Carolina

I bought a home in SC/Lexington County and I put the down payment up solely but put her name on deed. She is not on the the mortgage loan paperwork. She has since moved out - how do I get her name off the deed?

Asked on 1/11/12, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

I'm afraid that there is far more to these matters than just removing her dname from the deed. The best thing you can do is to consult with a real estate attorney and let him/her ask you the necessary questions in order to give you the best advise possibloe.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/12, 9:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in South Carolina