Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

Today on the must of me fussing at my 3 ur old daughter for removing her seatbelt a gentleman came out of his place of bussiness hollering and saying I was beating my child. He placed himself behind my vehicle and refused to move at this time I called the police. When the officer showed up I was on private property my motor vehicle was off I wasn't even on the vehicle at the time of the officers showing up. The officer received my info such as Dl INS. And reg to return with a ticket for dus. I wasnt even aware of the suspension from a ticket almost 3 yrs ago that has been paid. I'm I able to fight this ticket under code Ann 56-1-460.

Asked on 3/15/13, 1:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

Its possible. I would need to ask you a few questions.

You are welcome to call.

Robert J. Johnston, Attorney

Myrtle Beach, SC

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 3/16/13, 12:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina