Legal Question in Business Law in Tennessee

I need to know what is the serving liquir and beer laws for bars and taverns

Asked on 5/08/11, 11:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Shipman Shipman & Crim, PLC

There are a whole host of laws related to serving alcohol in bars and taverns. If you are just wanting to read through for some guidance and educational purposes, the state laws will be found in the Tennessee Code Annotated - Title 57 addresses Intoxicating Liquors. The Alcoholic Beverage Commission can also be helpful. You can contact their office at (615) 741-1602.

If you have a specific question, contact the ABC to see if they can assist. If they cannot, find an attorney who may be willing to provide some guidance or free advice as to the best course of action.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/11, 9:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Tennessee