Legal Question in Banking Law in Tennessee


I am a victim of a fraud check I have the info on where the check came from and who received the funds thru western union The bank is holding me of these funds and is taking me to court on the 12th of december to collect on these funds what can I do to prevent this

Asked on 11/29/06, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Re: Fraud

You will need to document the fraud, file a police report, and bring an action (lawsuit or demand) against party who defrauded you.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/06, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Tennessee