Legal Question in Criminal Law in Tennessee

if im am falsely assested can I file amotion for the person who falsely accusing me to take apoloygraph test

Asked on 9/04/19, 9:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can file the motion, but it will be denied by the trial court.

Polygraphs are known to be unreliable, and that is why Tennessee will not allow the test or its results -- for good or for bad -- to be introduced as evidence in court.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/19, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Tennessee