Legal Question in DUI Law in Tennessee

I got a tn. 3-4 yrs. ago.I was visiting my son there.I had a mich. drivers license.I got a court appointed atty.he sold me out really. he says he never knew I was out of state until I was asked to surrender it in court.After court he told me to just go back to mich. and apply for a lost license.saying that mi,tn,and 3 other states had non-compliance laws.he screwed me up.I spoke with an atty. in tn. and he wanted 1000.00 and said I would have to do a yr. in jail there in tn.hell I am not paying a thou to sit in jail at my age and physical cobdition.Is there anything I can do to fix this wrong. howard

Asked on 8/30/13, 12:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

What is your question?

If you were convicted of DUI in Tennessee "3-4 years ago" your revocation should be expired and you are free to get a full driver's license.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 7:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Tennessee